- I am a full-time REALTOR®
- I have lived in Kamloops for over 40 years both on the north and south shore
- Am proud to call Kamloops my home
- Married for 31+ years
- Mother of two grown boys one attending Thompson Rivers University and working for Gordon Food Services, the other graduated from the Natural Resource Sciences Program and works at Urban Systems
- Licensed with the Kamloops and District Real Estate association since 2004, that's 13 years this summer!
Over 70% of my business is repeat or referral. I understand that buying or selling a home is a big decision - you need an experienced professional to guide you through the process. When you work with me, you can count on personal, attentive, patient service, excellent knowledge of the area, great negotiation skills and expert selling strategies. My aim is to assist you through the entire process. I pride myself in fast follow up and response to messages and pages. I know Kamloops and you can expect friendly, accurate service with no pressure. It would be my pleasure to assist you with the sale or purchase of your home.
Call or e-mail me for results that will move you, I look forward to working with you.